The New Hampshire Job Corps Center is seeking a dynamic, positive Center Shift Manager to be a part of a thriving team! The New Hampshire Job Corps Center is a federally funded, residential vocational training facility. Our mission is to provide cost-free, career-based technical and academic training along with job placement assistance to low-income youths ages 16-24.
Qualifications & Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent required. Associate of Arts Degree from an accredited school preferred.
• A minimum of one year experience in program management.
• A minimum of one year experience working with the youth preferred.
• Must possess a valid in-State Driver’s License and meet the Company insurability requirements.
• Responsible for providing students with a safe and structured living environment that fosters student retention and success.
• Responsible for overseeing the daily management of social development programs.
• Responsible for managing non-class hour residential living environment and ensures quality recreational and evening programming to enhance student’s independent living and employability skills.
• Coordinates staff coverage to ensure student areas are supervised.
• Provides required/supplemental training for new and current employees.
• Develops Center-beneficial linkages within the community for education, employment, Career Technical Training and WBL. Promotes a positive image of the Center and Job Corps and establishes meaningful relationships with elected officials.
• Mentors, monitors and models the Career Success Standards as required by the company policies.
• Provides high-quality supervision and management for the student population. Takes swift and appropriate action and positively influences student behavior.
• Other duties as assigned.
Split: Monday 3:00pm-12:00am, Tuesday-Wednesday 11:30pm-8:30am, Saturday-Sunday 8:00am-5:00pm
• 11 paid holidays a year
• Accrued vacation and sick time
• Medical, Dental, and Vision
• 401k and Employee Stock Ownership after one year of service
• Paid STD/LTD, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Will Preparation, Travel Assistance, and Identity Theft
Adams and Associates, Inc. is a 100% employee owned company subcontracted to run Job Corps Centers under the guidance of the DOL.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color