ArmourPeak has an opening for an IT Support Specialist. Our clients are located around the greater Boston area, Southern NH, Southern Maine, and occasionally beyond, and this role requires traveling between clients. Candidate should have excellent communication and customer service skills.
Our services are heavily geared towards integrating Apple products into small, medium, enterprise, and education environments. Your knowledge of Apple technologies is required, but you should also be proficient in a mix of networking, cloud services, email systems, server administration, virtualization, MDM, Azure, G Suite, O365, VoIP, etc. This position is ideal for a driven, self starting, organized and professional individual who embraces the entrepreneurial spirit. The IT Support Specialist provides technical support for clients related to the installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, monitoring, integration, and documentation of various technologies. The IT Support Specialist provides technical expertise and is responsible for day-to-day interactions with clients and overall client satisfaction. Candidate must have excellent communication skills, as this position is client-facing, and first point of contact for support calls and tickets.
• Utilize available resources to resolve support issues independently and as part of a team
• Work directly with clients to troubleshoot, recreate, and resolve issues related products and supporting technologies
• Work on other client issues as assigned
• Provide support via phone, email, remote, and on-site
• Use strong judgment to determine the appropriate channel of client communication (email, phone, screen sharing, etc.)
• Maintain excellent case documentation
• Maintain excellent case management to ensure SLA's are met
• Work independently to research, analyze,and troubleshoot to recommend solutions for assigned project work
• Other duties and special projects as assigned