If you're looking for career in a growing company and enjoy working with people, this may be the job for you! Dahle North America, Inc. is looking for an energetic, enthusiastic person to be part of our Customer Relations Team. This is not a boring 9-5 as the daily activities of this position change to meet the requirements of our customers. We offer an outstanding benefits package and an employer matched Simple IRA (up to 3%).
The role of a Dahle Customer Relations Representative is to provide outstanding support to our customers and fulfill their needs. Responsibilities include answering questions on products, providing administrative sales support, and assisting with order processing. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and able to solve problems with little guidance. Excellent customer service skills and the desire to follow up on unresolved issues is a must.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide customer support on the phone and through online chat
* Monitor orders to make sure they are processed and shipped in a timely manner
* Discover potential problems and resolve them prior to issues compounding – service, billing and/or order issues
* Support Sales Managers and Manufacturer's Rep Groups in account management and customer satisfaction
* Act as administrative assistant by providing any support needed in their role of increasing sales and developing new accounts
* Generate and provide sales reports as an overview and to help discover problem areas
* Keep accurate and updated database records of company resellers
* Process sales quotes for customers
* Process shipping and freight quotes for customers
* Provide necessary resources & literature to existing dealers
* Provide coverage when other members of the Customer Relations Team are out