Phillips Exeter Academy, located in Exeter, NH, is a highly selective coeducational independent school for boarding and day students in grades 9 through 12, and post-graduate level as well. Our 671-acre campus is comprised of academic and residential buildings, a library, playing fields and sprawling green lawns; retaining our 18th century New England charm.
Visit our website, www.exeter.edu, to learn more about us.
The Academy offers competitive salaries, and excellent benefits such as health, dental, 9 - 12% retirement contribution, life insurance, disability, vacation, free access to our athletic facilities, and free meals. In addition, discounts in and around Exeter, Exeter Inn and Epoch Restaurant, Homes for Heroes, and McFarland Ford to name a few.
Copy and paste this URL; https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=PHILEXET&cws=37&rid=88, to view the complete job description and apply.
The Director of Financial Aid serves as senior level management with key oversight of the Financial Aid office. Supervises financial aid personnel; shares accountability for enrollment with the Director of Admissions and Dean of Enrollment and External Relations. Works closely with Finance regarding budgets, strategies for delivery of student financial aid, and the analysis and implementation of appropriate financial aid models.
• Provides overall supervision for and administration of financial aid program.
• Accountable for the overall operation of the financial aid office and for complying with applicable financial aid regulations.
• Establishes strategies for the effective and efficient delivery of financial aid awards to students that maximize retention and recruitment goals.
• Prepares financial aid budgets.
• Responsible for supervision of fund disbursements.
• Interview regularly and read applications.
• Knowledge of personal and business tax forms.
• Regularly meet with students to entertain questions they may have and lend student support.
• Integrate into Academy community by having a presence on campus as approachable to both students and faculty.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree required. Graduate degree preferred.
• Several years of admissions and financial aid or related administrative/managerial experience, with an emphasis on business management and computerized systems preferred.
• Experience working with adolescents in an educational setting preferred.