CRANE Currency in Nashua, NH is seeking applicants to fill a Machine Operator Job on Second Shift, working 2pm to 10pm. If you have experience running a Coating machine, this could be the perfect opportunity for you! Crane integrates best in class technology, design and engineering to innovate solutions of uncompromising quality. Our award winning Motion (tm) technology is the clear leader in counterfeit prevention and is featured on the U.S. $100 dollar bill.
Teamwork is Currency at Crane
Crane offers competitive pay, world class benefits, 401k match, and much more. Don't miss out and apply now at www.careersatcrane.com.
• Safe & effective use of Coater Machine.
• Thorough understanding of all components and operations including heaters, dryers, blowers, and corona treatment
• Utilizing all available/applicable test equipment & procedures to ensure conformance to customer requirements
• Follow standard operating procedures including guidelines for troubleshooting, security, accurate record keeping, and basic mathematical operations
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous manufacturing machine experience providing a degree of proficiency in basic operations (2 years minimum)
• Industrial Math skills
• Strong mechanical aptitude & dexterity to perform basic repairs to the machinery
• Ability to learn the computer skills required to control the monitoring functions
• Ability to read, write, keep neat and accurate records, and follow written and verbal instructions
• Previous chemical handling experience a plus
• Applicants must be United States citizens. The person selected for this position will need to demonstrate suitability for employment in a position of Public Trust consistent with our US Government contract requirements.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disab
Crane is a Drug Free Workplace
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/LY1NKeSBpzV8hqXsZDQx